David Michael Cantor recently received advanced level training, from the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys, on how to effectively take care of a client’s needs and how to remain agile during the COVID-19 pandemic. David received training on why moving a law practice to the cloud is important and how to make that move, how to effectively meet with clients remotely, working with local courts to accept email filings and/or video conference appearances, and helping prosecutors alleviate their backlog of cases by successfully negotiating cases in a client’s favor. This training was provided by Ziad Youssef, a State Ambassador Member of the Association. Mr. Youssef’s office is located in Bellingham, Washington and his website address is https://mytrafficman.net/.
The American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys has compiled information from Judges, Traffic Safety Resource Prosecutors (the Top DUI Prosecutors in each State), DUI Prosecutors, current Law Enforcement Officers, former Law Enforcement Officers, and DUI Defense Attorneys to determine exactly what skills, knowledge, training, tools, resources, and strategies win the most DUI cases at trial and are also used to get DUI cases successfully resolved for the defense prior to trial.
When people need a DUI Attorney, the biggest challenge is knowing whether or not an attorney truly has the skills, knowledge, training, tools, resources, and strategies that are needed to successfully resolve and win DUI cases. Countless attorneys handle DUI cases. But, only a very small percentage have the skills, knowledge, training, tools, resources, and strategies that are needed to successfully resolve and win DUI cases.
Members of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys have received advanced level training on the strategies that win the most DUI cases at trial and are also used to get DUI cases successfully resolved for the defense prior to trial. Members of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys also have access to the resources and tools that are used to win and successfully resolve DUI cases and these are resources and tools that only a very small percentage of DUI attorneys have access to and use.
Since founding the Law Offices of David Michael Cantor in 1989, Arizona Criminal Attorney and Arizona DUI Lawyer David Michael Cantor has handled many high profile cases which have been covered by the local and national news media. He has been interviewed and has appeared on Good Morning America, CNN, Inside Edition, the CBS Morning Show, Hannity and Colmes, and every local news channel including Univision. In addition, his cases have been covered by CNN, MSNBC, and even Howard Stern.
About Arizona Criminal Attorney David Michael Cantor
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist since 1999 – per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization
- Listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers® – Criminal Trial Section
- Voted Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association® 2007, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Voted Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer by the American Society of Legal Advocates® 2014.
- Nominated as one of “10 Best” Attorneys in Arizona by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- The only Arizona Lawyer listed in the 2007 Southwest Super Lawyers® publication for Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- Former City of Phoenix Assistant Prosecutor
- Instructed the Fourth Annual DUI Conference for Judges
- Former Trial Instructor at the Phoenix Police Academy
- Former Instructor at the Arizona MVD Hearing Office Teaching Administrative Law Judges
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- Member of the Assoc. of Trial Lawyers of America; Criminal Law Section National Exec. Committee Member (1999 – 2000)
- Member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Foundation
- Life Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Life Member Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
Some of David Michael Cantor’s high profile cases include the Michael Gherman Wal-Mart double capital murder trial; the complete acquittal of Valinda Jo Elliott (the woman who became lost in the forest and set a signal fire which ultimately became the Rodeo-Chediski fire – burning more than five hundred thousand (500,000) acres and four hundred and forty (440) homes); the complete acquittal of Richard Simmons (who was accused of slapping a rather large “cage fighter” who was taunting him at the Sky Harbor Airport); and the complete acquittal of Sgt. Patrick Haab (an off-duty Army Reservist who took seven (7) illegal immigrants into custody at gunpoint because they had charged at him from the desert , at night, near a local highway rest stop).
To learn more about the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys, please visit https://www.aapda.org/
Information in this news release is the opinion of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys (AAPDA), and the use of the AAPDA logo, is the opinion of AAPDA that members have met AAPDA’s proprietary selection criteria. AAPDA does not guarantee or imply the competence level of any attorney, whether or not they are a member of AAPDA. When hiring an attorney, a person should personally contact the attorney and confirm the attorney’s skills, knowledge, training, tools, resources, strategies and other credentials. Any decision to hire an attorney should be based on a person’s satisfaction, after contacting the attorney, that the attorney hired is who they feel comfortable with and want to represent them. The specific outcome of each DUI case cannot be anticipated or guaranteed by AAPDA, or anyone else, as many factors can affect the outcome of each individual case.
American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
PO Box 1055
Middleton, ID 83644