This is an accessibility statement from American Association Of Premier DUI Attorneys.
Measures to support accessibility
American Association Of Premier DUI Attorneys takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of AAPDA:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. AAPDA is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of AAPDA. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on AAPDA:
- Phone: 208-995-4099
- E-mail through form: https://aapda.org/contact-us/
- Postal Address: PO Box 1055, Middleton, ID 83644
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
AAPDA is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
AAPDA is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions” or “Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of AAPDA relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of AAPDA , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for AAPDA:
- Background images: Background images are used for page headers but images are purely decorative. because . . .
- External videos may not have captioning: Some videos are loaded externally so we can’t confirm if they have captioning. because . We contact attorneys who do not have video captioning.. Please contact us if you encounter a video without captioning..
American Association Of Premier DUI Attorneys assessed the accessibility of AAPDA by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- WP ADA Compliance Check
- Site Improve
- Chrome Lighthouse
This statement was created on 26 April 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.