Larry S. Vandersnick recently received advanced level training, from the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys, on how to analyze Drug Recognition Expert (DRE) cases. Larry received training on the systematic and standardized 12-step procedure that Drug Recognition Experts are required to follow when conducting a Drug Recognition Expert Evaluation on a suspect. The 12-step procedure is commonly not followed by Drug Recognition Experts and this results in inaccurate opinions formed by law enforcement “experts” and people being wrongfully prosecuted for DUI.
The American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys has compiled information from Judges, Traffic Safety Resource Prosecutors (the Top DUI Prosecutors in each State), DUI Prosecutors, current Law Enforcement Officers, former Law Enforcement Officers, and DUI Defense Attorneys to determine exactly what skills, knowledge, training, tools, resources, and strategies win the most DUI cases at trial and are also used to get DUI cases successfully resolved for the defense prior to trial.
When people need a DUI Attorney, the biggest challenge is knowing whether or not an attorney truly has the skills, knowledge, training, tools, resources, and strategies that are needed to successfully resolve and win DUI cases. Countless attorneys handle DUI cases. But, only a very small percentage have the skills, knowledge, training, tools, resources, and strategies that are needed to successfully resolve and win DUI cases.
Members of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys have received advanced level training on the strategies that win the most DUI cases at trial and are also used to get DUI cases successfully resolved for the defense prior to trial. Members of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys also have access to the resources and tools that are used to win and successfully resolve DUI cases and these are resources and tools that only a very small percentage of DUI attorneys have access to and use.
Location: Cambridge, Illinois
Phone: (309) 937-3339
Areas of Practice
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Possession
- Illinois, 1977
- S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 197;
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- ions Doctor – 1977
- University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois
- A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Peo v. NITZ, 674 N.E. 2d 802 (Ill. App. Ct. 3rd 1996)
- to re Marriage of Elliott, 665 N.E.2d 883 (Ill App. 3 Dist. 1996)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Attorney & Counselor, State of Illinois, 1977 – Present
- Illinois Bar Association, 2009 _ Present
- Illinois Judge’s Association, 1994 – Present
- Illinois State’s Attorney Association, 1982 – 1994
- NCDD (National College For DUI Defense, Inc.)
Past Employment Positions
- Farber & Vandersnick Law Office, 1977 – 1981
- Assistant Henry County State’s Attorney, 1977 – 1981
- Henry County State’s Attorney, 1992 – 1994
- Circuit Court Judge, Rock Island, Illinois, 1994 – 2002
- Circuit Court Judge, Cambridge, Illinois, 2002 – 2008
- Farber Law Office, 2008 — 2015
- Carmen Law Office: 2016-Present
- Delta Tau Delta
To learn more about Larry S. Vandersnick, please visit https://aapda.org/directory/name/larry-vandersnick/
To learn more about the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys, please visit https://www.aapda.org/
Information in this news release is the opinion of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys (AAPDA), and the use of the AAPDA logo, is the opinion of AAPDA that members have met AAPDA’s proprietary selection criteria. AAPDA does not guarantee or imply the competence level of any attorney, whether or not they are a member of AAPDA. When hiring an attorney, a person should personally contact the attorney and confirm the attorney’s skills, knowledge, training, tools, resources, strategies and other credentials. Any decision to hire an attorney should be based on a person’s satisfaction, after contacting the attorney, that the attorney hired is who they feel comfortable with and want to represent them. The specific outcome of each DUI case cannot be anticipated or guaranteed by AAPDA, or anyone else, as many factors can affect the outcome of each individual case.
American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
PO Box 1055
Middleton, ID 83644